If you find that you are having a problem with one or both of your eyes, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Doing nothing or ignoring the following situations can lead to loss of vision, premature cataracts and damage to the retina:
- Treatment of “pink eye” and other bacterial infections
- Sore, red, or itchy eyes
- Treatment of eye allergies
- Foreign materials stuck in the eyes
- Scratched eyes
- Flashes of light in the vision
- Sudden new “floaters” in the vision
- Dislodged or broken contact lenses
This is a convenient and cost-effective way for your whole family to receive emergency eye treatment from an Optometrist you already know and trust, and you can rest assured you are receiving the attention of an eye care specialist.
We Have Same Day Emergency Eye Service. Call Today if You Are Experiencing an Issue!